Follow AAshleySEG on Twitter

Thursday, April 14, 2011

"Hegira" Best Overall Film at SIFF Spring 2011

Hi everyone! So excited, today I found out that "Hegira" won Best Overall Film at SIFF Spring 2011. I had no idea that I would win anything, let alone Best Overall Film! My competition was so amazing and I want to congratulate everyone on their wins this season. I would like to thank the SIFF Artistic Directors for this honor and putting SIFF on every season! Also all of the custom content makers out there, without whom none of my films would be possible. I am already working on my film for SIFF Fall 2011, and it makes me even more excited to work on it knowing how well I did in my first SIFF. Stay tuned for sneak peeks of my upcoming film and my machinima making blog, outlining the journey of this next film. If you have not subscribed to me on youtube please do so here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AAshleySEG
If you get a chance please take a look at Simatography Magazine Spring 2011(link below), to see all of the winners, and an amazing magazine with awesome articles related to the event! Thanks again everyone! See you at SIFF Fall 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment